Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting Organized

So between the baby, the dog, the house, studying, and researching educational techniques, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed.  Before the divorce I was very organized, so I decided it was time I get back there.  I recently started reading "Sidetracked Home Executives", which is very interesting.  They have some great ideas that I think I will implement after I finish school and have my own place again.  In the meantime I used Excel to make some checklists.  It has two sides, a weekly and a monthly, with boxes next to each task for the number of times I hope to do it.  Then I put them in page protectors on my fridge and am writing on them with a dry erase marker.  As you can tell by all of the changes I've made since printing it earlier this afternoon, it is still a work in progress.  Also, I labeled it "goals," because I realize there's a good chance it won't all get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...