Friday, August 23, 2013

Foam Dough Cupcakes

In part of my effort to make the most of these last few weeks of summer, I made up a batch of foam dough for Xander.  Basically, the dough is about equal parts shaving cream and cornstarch, with a bit of food coloring to make it more fun!  I also learned the hard way that you need to make sure you use enough cornstarch or your kid might have blue hands...

For something to "do" with the dough, I gave him some silicone cupcake liners, candles, and "sprinkles" (a beaded necklace I cut apart).
He had so much fun!  It is pretty messy, but it washed up easily.
Blowing out the candles.
Having a blast!
Got a little too close...
Messy pants!


1 comment:

  1. I love the add-ons you included - the candles, the "sprinkles!" Must have really added to the pretend play fun. (And it looks like he's having a blast!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...